What is RSS?
Really Simple Syndication (RSS) is a format for delivering regularly changing web content to you. The RSS feeds provide headlines and descriptions of content, along with links to the full articles. RSS feeds typically are linked or indicated by an orange rectangle with the letters RSS. Sometimes the presence of RSS feeds is indicated by an orange rectangle with the letters XML, or by the symbol RSS icon .
Recommended RSS Feeds
The California Office of Information Security (Office) web site contains links to other sites that are not owned or controlled by us. The information provided at these sites does not reflect the views of this Office or indicate an endorsement of a particular company or product. Please be aware that our Office is not responsible for the security and privacy practices of such other sites.
Cyber Threat Level
- California Security Jumpstart
- California IT Directory
- Forms and Tools
- Policy (SAM /SIMM /MM /BL /TL /Compliance)
- Really Simple Syndication (RSS) Feeds
- Samples and Templates
- Status of Required Security Reporting Activities
- California Military Department
- California Government Operations Agency
- California Department of Technology
- California Highway Patrol
- California Governor's Office of Emergency Services
- State of California Office of Health Information Integrity
- Department of Justice´s Privacy Enforcement and Protection Unit